Resin Bonded Bridge is a fixed restoration constructed of a cast metal framework which is cemented to the enamel of abutment teeth by an adhesive composite resin.
1. To replace teeth where the abutment teeth are unrestored and the use of conventional bridgework would cause too much tooth reduction.
1. Minimal preparation of the abutment teeth is required and all is within enamel, as the retainer is attached to the abutment teeth using acid etch adhesive resin cement.
1. Resin bonded bridge can easily debond if good isolation is not obtained during cementation.
2. If insufficient enamel is present, resin bonded bridge is contraindicated.
3. It is also contraindicated where there is evidence of severe tooth wear, parafunctional or insufficient interocclusal clearance.
For more info about Resin Bonded Bridge, visit our clinic.